Here are 5 things to know about where we’re currently at in strategic planning, and what you can expect in the next few weeks as we move ever-closer to April’s launch of our new 7-year way forward:
- The project team is currently finalizing a sentiment analysis of the engagement information, which is looking at the hundreds of pages of suggestions and ideas that came in via the more than 60 in-person engagement activities and the 250+ thoughts posted to Bloom throughout November and December last year.
- This initial analysis will be used by senior leaders to help validate where our organization needs to focus on in the next 7 years to achieve our vision.
- We're already seeing a few strong themes emerging across all of the feedback that has been gathered from staff, medical staff, researchers, patients & residents, and valued stakeholders.
- Starting mid-February, we will start to share these emerging themes with you, and would love to hear from you if there’s anything that’s been missed.
- Bloom will continue to be your one-stop shop for all things strategic planning so bookmark it (bloomprovidencehealthcare.org) and check back often for updates, newsflashes and your opportunity to weigh-in on where we’re heading!
To sweeten the strategic-planning pot, we rolled out a heap of prizes last fall including Canucks tickets, an Amazon Echo and a seat at a group dinner with our CEO and President, Fiona Dalton. We’ve now done our final prize draw for a Breville Roma Café espresso maker and a one-year subscription to the New York Times. Congratulations to everyone who won a prize in this process, and huge thanks to everyone who has added their voice to strategic planning thus far.
Our official engagement numbers are in. And we’re pretty excited about them.