This site is not compatible with Internet Explorer 8. Please view in Google Chrome instead.
We know that helping to build a shared vision of Providence 2026 is motivating – but we also know that prizes are pretty compelling, too!
To sweeten the strategic planning pot we have rolled out a heap of prizes, including the chance to win tickets to a Canucks game, an Amazon Echo and, most recently added, a seat at a group dinner with our CEO and President, Fiona Dalton!
Our final draw date is December 14, so there’s still plenty of time to win.
· Vancouver Canucks Game Tickets for two
· Expresso Machine (Breville Café Roma)
· New York Times 1-Year Subscription
· Dinner with Fiona Dalton, PHC’s President & CEO (multiple winners for same dinner)
· Professional Family Photoshoot
· Amazon Echo ($75 value)
· Amazon Kindle E-Reader
· VanDusen Festival of Lights Tickets for two
· Chapters Gift Cards ($50)
· Walmart Gift Cards ($10 value each)
· Starbucks Gift Cards ($10 value each)
· Amazon Gift Cards ($10 value each)
· iTunes Gift Cards ($10 value each)
· Toys R Us Gift Cards ($25 value each)
· $75 gift card for jewellery from a local jeweller Mindan http://www.mindans.com/
· Dublin Calling Restaurant Gift Cards ($25 value each)
If you have any questions or feedback regarding our pursuit or world class, or strategic planning at Providence, please be in touch: Providence2026@providencehealth.bc.ca.
Be sure to launch in Chrome, and be sure to bring your big ideas: bloomprovidencehealthcare.org