This site is not compatible with Internet Explorer 8. Please view in Google Chrome instead.
When: Monday December 3, 5:30 – 9:00 pm
Where: Brix and Mortar in Yaletown.
What: Live entertainment by PHC medical staff.
Join colleagues for a medical staff association update followed by a year-end social gathering.
Complimentary evening with food and refreshments!
2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Dining Room, MSJ Residence
These large-group facilitated discussions are open to anyone in the organization (e.g., staff, medical staff, researchers, volunteers), including our residents, families and the community.
Please join us as we engage on the following questions*:
· What makes us unique and irreplaceable?
· What does PHC need to do to ensure compassion, social justice, innovation, and exceptional care come alive in the work that we do?
· How do we make PHC the best place where the best people want to work, learn, serve and stay?
· Building on PHC's world-class reputation, how do we sustain and further grow this reputation over the next seven years?No RSVP required.
If you have any questions, please email Providence2026@providencehealth.bc.ca.
* It's possible, time-permitting, we won't be able to discuss every question - if that's the case, definitely feel free to attend another forum, and/or post your feedback or ideas here on Bloom!